Steve, the quicker we win games the better as far as I am concerned. We need
to accumulate points quickly to get out of the drop zone, ease pressure on
our own team and put pressure on the other relegation threatened teams.

A win against Spurs ticks all those boxes for me. We also have 2 away games
against Villa and Newcastle after this game, so would be good to get a few
points of breathing space if we don't pick up any points from these two.

A 2 - 1 win for me. Doyle to score the winner, he has to score some time!!

Paul Crowe

Sales Manager - Asia Pacific

ConTech (Sydney Office)

PO Box 3517