And yet despite how rubbish we were, I reckon we still have a reasonable
chance of staying up!  Incredible!

I confess I'm finding team selections and tactics more troublesome as time
goes by.  I think Mick has served us well but should step aside if we stay
up.  If we go down, I wonder if he'd be the right man to bring us up again.
The team spirit seesm to have been lost somewhere and that's the end for
Mick, as he'd done quite well with that.