*         Win/lose/draw;  WIN

*         scoreline;  2-1

*         heroes = BEER AH to finally unearth all his natural talent
villains = All the fans who doubted the sublime footballing skills of
Karp Henry

*         staying up/going down;  Staying up if we win. Down if we
loose.

*         good crowd/bad crowd;  Very good, no motivation needed for
this one.

*         Mick making a substitution before the 80th minute Not unless
BEER AH gets sent off for holding

*         Etc, etc, etc  The one game I view with trepedation, and I'm
dreading it even more this time for obvious reasons.

      So based on my assumptions relating to the religous banter that as
taken place this week, if Rog wins a fortune on Saturday afternoon,
Wolves are fookin doomed...meaning, not even the great Macarthy can save
us atheists from championship football.

It's crunch time gentlemen... let's get excited!!!

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in
this email in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not
guarantee the integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or
opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or
opinions of Macquarie.

--
Q: If you could change one thing about Wolves history, what would it be?
A That Peter Knowles was on the bog when the door was knocked.