Wolves won't hire Hughton because he is black.

If we were to change manager I'd hope for someone with Premier League
experience.  O'Neill, and Sam are the only two that are currently out of
work but I think it's unlikely we'd get either of them.  They both rely on
having money to spend too.  In fact the pool of managers that have done well
in the Premiership with little money is very small.

We could always follow the Wolves tradition of having ex-England
mangers...You know who I mean.

It's purely for fun anyway.  I can't see Morgan sacking Mick.  We were in
the bottom three most of the season and he didn't get rid.

It's funny how football management is a job that everyone thinks is easy and
that they could do.  It's not the same with anyone else's job is it?