Just been reading an article on the Wolves site and O'Hara was talking
about our great leader Mick and said "People were writing us off a few
months ago but the gaffer, he made the decision to go 4-4-2 and we had a
game plan and we stuck to it."

Isn't this the formation that a certain Mr Millward has repeatedly said
was wrong and would never work for us?  Some  examples of Steve's
wisdom:

October 2010: "Having seen our performances this season in 442 I don't
think we'll be going anywhere but down with that."

October 2010: "If we go 442 then we'll be in real trouble.  I'd say 451
and hope for the best."

March 2011:  "I'm struggling to understand your love of 442 Rog."

Any response to these Steve or are you happy to finally let our
magnificent manager make the team decisions?

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee the
integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are
the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.

--
Marcus thinks Mick is a superb manager