We haven’t got a Manager who knows what he is doing now, anything would be
an improvement.

I have watched the last 5 games without comment but unfortunately it is time
for a change.

MM has no plan B!  All we try and do is get the ball wide to either Jarvis
or Hammil, who then proceed to give the ball away! The crossing last night
and in previous games has been shambolic! We can’t play it through the
middle because Henry can’t pass it forward and O’Hara is always trying for
the “Hoddle Wonder Pass” that never comes off!

Never thought I’d say it but Ward was our best Player last night.

Doyle missed from 2 yards and Johnson missed from about 5 yards, they were
our best chances.

The sad thing is the Baggies were not that good. Fletcher apparently has a
torn calf so will be out for a while. Dark days ahead!

Paul Crowe

Sales Manager - Asia Pacific

ConTech (Sydney Office)

PO Box 3517