I'm not sure about madness but that certainly is a very big call.

"If we win against the Baggies on Sunday we will stay up!"

I'm expecting a win but I'm certainly not going to call it that early!

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Paul Crowe
Sent: Monday, 6 February 2012 3:47 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [NSWolves] QPR [sec=unclassified] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

A moment of madness I think but here goes:

Elliott, if we win against the Baggies on Sunday we will stay up! If we do,
then there is no need for you to honour that bet we have regarding Wolves
attaining more points than Sunderland at the end of the season.

Paul Crowe

Sales Manager - Asia Pacific

ConTech (Sydney Office)

PO Box 3517