Arguably we've made progress this season as the previous two have had us in
the relgation zone most of the way through.  I'm sure Mick would have kept
us up.

I find it comical that we were expected to make progress this season with
the addition of just Roger Johnson from last season.

--
Boo! Clipboard out!