My decision to go back to bed after the 3rd goal was a very positive move.

-----Original Message-----
From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Marcus Chantry
Sent: Monday, 5 March 2012 7:46 AM
To: NSWolves
Subject: [NSWolves] Positives

There was one major positive from this mornings game:

>From the kick-off we didn't pass it straight back to Hennessey, instead it
>only went to Ward at left back.  So quite clearly we are making progress under
>Connor.

The rest was pretty ordinary:
Shots on target 12 - 1 to Fulham
60% possession to Fulham

I can't really think of any other positives.  Anyone?

--
Boo! Curbishley out!

Before printing, please consider the environment

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be
read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally
privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by
any mistaken transmission to you. Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) is not
responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to
it. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are
not necessarily the views of RMS. If you receive this e-mail in error, please
immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not
disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended
recipient.

--
Boo! Curbishley out!