From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Marcus Chantry
Sent: Monday, 7 May 2012 10:31 AM
To: NSWolves
Cc: Les Lloyd; Wayne Parry
Subject: [NSWolves] Event Cancelled

Due to a completely overwhelming lack of interest, the end of season wake
proposed for Saturday 12th May has been cancelled.

I can only assume that as fans everyone is showing the same level of commitment
as the team ie Nil.  If at some point in the future people want to get together
to dissect the successes of this season let me know when and I'll be there.

Sent from my iPhone

--
Boo! Curbishley out!

CAUTION: This message is intended only for the named addressee. It is
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited and may be
unlawful. By opening any attachment, you agree that the Munich Re Group will
not be liable for any loss resulting from viruses or other defects. Any views
in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
expressly and with authority states them to be the views of the Munich Re
Group. The Munich Re Group will not be liable for any action taken, or omitted
to be taken, in reliance upon the contents of this message.

--
Boo! Curbishley out!