From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Marcus Chantry
Sent: Friday, 1 June 2012 11:00 AM
To: NSWolves
Subject: [NSWolves] England

Does anyone think England has a realistic chance of finishing any higher
than 3rd place in the group?

I think we're stuffed and will be lucky to win a game. I don't really rate
Lampard but now that he's out we have called up Jordan Henderson who this
year for Liverpool contributed 2 goals and 1 assist in 37 games. Also with
no Rooney for the first two games we could be homeward bound before he kicks
a ball in anger.

Depressing times for England. At least things are looking much rosier for
Wolves.

Sent from my iPhone

--
Boo! Saft Solbakken out!