I had some extra sleep like Mr. Milward. Wise choice!

Thought we would get to the quarter finals at the beginning of the
tournament but have not been impressed by our play. We are lacking a decent
midfield, Gerrard apart, nobody else has looked world class for us.

Paul Crowe

Sales Manager - Asia Pacific

ConTech (Sydney Office)

PO Box 3517