Yes I noticed that clipboard was trying to whisper sweet nothings into Stale's
ear but he refused to even acknowledge his presence.  Clipboard looked
crest-fallen that he hadn't been acknowledged.

I don't think Jarvis did himself any favours if he was hoping to convince West
Ham to up their bid.

--
Boo! Saft Solbakken out!