He'll definitely keep us up and I reckon we might sneek a play-off spot (but
not willing to put money on it).  But you can see there are two contrasting
cultures at the club:  the ones who want to play high tempo passing football
versus the ones who panic and hoof it as soon as the ball comes to them.  Our
defence really is appalling and I have to say that Pennant has been a big
disappointment and has no creativity or pace about him any more.  But on weight
of numbers I'd have to say that Solly's other signings have been pretty good:
Sako, Doumbia, Siggy, Pesko.

It's going to take time to change the internal workings of the club but he's
giving some younger guys a run and bringing in fresh faces.  It will come
together over time.

--
Boo! Saft Solbakken out!