6:45am saturday kick off.  I haven't watched a game this season but this
might be the one.  I might not need to watch another if the performance is
bad.

There was a comment somewhere over the weekend from a journalist who said
"it wasn't a matter of Solbakken losing the dressing room - he never found
it - they never really understood what he wanted them to do."  I assume DS
will be more pragmatic and will take on board something of what the players
say.

The core of this team was one of the top 20 teams in England a year ago.  I
can't help thinking that turning this team around will be a really easy
job.  DS did a similar job at Doncaster.

DS is supposedly a fan of 352 and Kevin Thelwell has written a book on that
formation.  At least we would only have to pick three of our crap defenders
rather than four.

The latest poll on MolMix has DS's approval rating at 45% - the same as
Solbakken's just before he was sacked.  Far from a popular appointment.

I'm still waiting for Rog's verdict.

--
Boo!  Dense Dean Out!