I, too, am hoping that a change in location will bring a huge change in
fortune.
 I'll be in Deidesheim (on the German Weinstrasse). The wine's great but
the beer's amazing!

 On Tue 14/05/13 7:28 AM , Marcus Chantry chant...@iinet.net.au sent:
 Morning all,
 The end of season wake will be taking place this Saturday, 18th May 2013.
 Time: 12pmVenue: Rag font-family: Tahoma; font-size: medium; font-style:
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal;
line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent:
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing:
0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break:
after-white-space; ">I'm hoping that a small change in location will bring
a huge change in fortunes for Wolves.
  Hope to see loads of you there on Saturday.
 Cheers, Marcus

  Produced using a big silver box with a piece of fruit on the front

 --
 Is there anybody that doesn't look back and think:
 "Oh, how I wish we hadn't sacked Mick McCarthy"

Links:
------
[1] https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out