I wish!!!

The tyranny of distance. If ever a game is played at Bundanoon sports field
please let me know!

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Paul Crowe
Sent: Thursday, 29 August 2013 9:54 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Cc: 'Scott Wood'; 'Kieron Heatley'
Subject: [NSWolves: 8585] NSWolves vs Crystal Palace supporter's club.

Morning All,

Any of you inspired, after our electric start to the season, to dust off
your old boots and play in a game against Crystal Palace supporter's club?

Paul Courtney is organizing the game and it is due to be played on Sunday
22nd September at 11am. Paul has provisionally booked a pitch at Centennial
Park.

So far Paul has 5 player's but has been unable to put this up on the google
group, any ideas Mr. Milward?

Paul is looking for 8 more Player's, who's up for a game? I will put my hand
up for Keeper and from the last meeting I think Wayne, Lee, Elliott, Marcus
and a few others were keen on playing?

Cheers

Paul.

Paul Crowe

Sales Manager - Asia Pacific

ConTecH (Sydney Office)

PO Box 3517

Rhodes Waterside

Rhodes NSW  2138

Tel: 02 97396636  Fax: 02 97396542

Mob: 0406009562

Email: pcr...@contechengineering.com

Website: www.contechengineering.com

--
Is there anybody that doesn't look back and think:
"Oh, how I wish we hadn't sacked Mick McCarthy"