For the benefit of everyone else, Elliot's doctor was just done for
shagging one of his patients while continuing to treat her husband.  It
came out during the hearing that he had twice before been banned from
prescribing.  My female friends refuse to go because he always finds a way
to feel their tits even if they go with a headache.

He said Elliot had the liver of a 15 year old.