millard don't put 50 on the wanderers bring 50 to the wanderer .

glad to see you got that shit off the bottom of the emails post too.

happy days !!!

From: Marcus Chantry
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎29‎ ‎July‎ ‎2014 ‎8‎:‎33‎ ‎PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com

Ok 23rd works for me and Les, and I've also called a couple of others who are
also in. So 1pm at The Wanderer is all go.

Sent from my iPad so please forgive any grammatical errors (auto correct is
often incorrect).

On 29 Jul 2014, at 19:47, james graves <codsall...@hotmail.com> wrote:

ok paul Courtney can make the 23rd and bring a couple of newbies, Elliot will
be back from England then.

hows this date with others at the wanderer 1pm.

--
Championship Champions 2014/5