George Friend being described as 'the best left back in the league this
year'. Around the same time Sam Vokes was scoring a goal to help Burnley
win the league. Neither were good enough for us apparently...
On 8 May 2016 09:13, "Rog & Rita" <rognr...@exemail.com.au> wrote:

The 21st is fine with me.

-----Original Message-----
From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of M Chantry
Sent: Saturday, May 7, 2016 11:32 PM
To: NSWolves
Subject: [Aurora Bog Smashers] End of Season Drinks

Now that we've finished the season with a resounding 2-1 thrashing of Sheff
Wed, who's interested in getting together to share a drink and put to bed
what has been a terrible season both on and off the pitch.

I'm suggesting Saturday 21st May.  Is anyone free on that date?

Sent using iPad Pro.

--
Championship Champions 2015/6