Ste sorry to hear your sad news of loosing your farther  .

Used google  for Robert wad low and yes the villa game was very hoof and hope ,
three points was more important then how we played though .

Just noticed that the Liverpool game is live on foxtel espn 2 Saturday 1130 pm
I'm going for a 2-1 upset  coyw
Sent from my iPhone

On 16 Jan 2017, at 4:07 am, "Steven Millward"