I'm not being negative Steve.  I get excited by Portuguese, especially Nando's.
 I'm sure my skepticism around Wolves becoming a player laundering service for
Jorge Mendes is totally misplaced and rather than the dross we got this season
we will end up with a team full of Ronaldo like quality.

It's a new day and a new dawn for Wolves.  Out of darkness comets light.

Sent using iPad Pro.