Are we finally going to emerge from the Doldrums?

Villa totally outclassed yesterday, never in it!

Neves and Jota pulled the strings but it was a great overall Team performance.

Still think Douglas can't tackle properly and is not good defending header's
but worth starting due to his attacking link up play.

It was great to be there for the Barnsley win. My Bramall Lane visit was
spoiled by Coady's stupidity, we were all over them for the first 15 minutes.
Will have to consider a return trip if we keep on playing like this. League Cup
Final anyone?

OODCL - is this the year?

Paul Crowe
Account Manager - Food