Not sure why it is so quiet on here? Can’t remember it being this good
following the Wolves since Bully in his heyday!!

It is the start of the silly season but after our sublime form, I agree, you
would hope for more reaction.

I’m in for 8th February. We can start planning our “Going Up” Party!

Barring some calamitous injuries I can‘t see us throwing it away. Promotion is
in our own hands.

Think we will sign Jota and Bonatini permanently during the Xmas window as well
as another Striker.

Paul Crowe
Account Manager – Food
ANZ / SEA