Steady on Mr Milward.

I can remember us being 10 points clear before and not going up. The Baggies
did instead!

Too soon I think to start counting our Chickens just over half way through the
season. A couple of bad injuries to Neves and Boly and it’s a different ball
game.

I’d be happy with staying up next season, if we make the Prem, but think if we
do then the purse strings will be released again. Could be heady days, maybe
10th or more. Last time we finished 6th I think was 1980 from memory.

Paul Crowe
Account Manager – Food
ANZ / SEA
Intralox Australia Pty Ltd