Well done on getting the site up and running Steve.

One correction needed.

I didn't found NSWolves, there were three of us who kicked it off.

My partners in crime were Jim Parkes and Les Lloyd.

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Steven Millward
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2018 11:29 AM
To: nswolves
Subject: [Boo! Nuno out!] New website

I got this domain in the end as it was easier to implement

http://www.nswolves.com/

Give me any feedback and provide any additional content, wording, photos etc.
There is a news and events page and I can give people access to add blog posts
there.

Some thoughts I have:

*       Photos from previous meets
*       Vale to members we have lost