From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
paul.cr...@intralox.com
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2018 7:05 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [Boo! Nuno out!] International supporters clubs

Thanks Steve and Roger,

I’m sure you used to advertise a Wolves Supporters Club in British Soccer
weekly before 1993? Maybe I’m mistaken, senility catching up with me. Always
used to look forward to British Soccer weekly coming out as there was no
internet in those days (I arrived in 1989).

Paul Crowe

Account Manager – Food

ANZ / SEA

Intralox Australia Pty Ltd