I get everyone's view on this. But out of context everyone would prefer to
stay where we are.

Spurs stadium is going to cost a billion quid and they bought no players in
this window.

Building on a new site would make more sense financially.

How would everyone answer this question:

"would you rather wolves stayed in the same location OR had fifty million
pounds a year extra to spend on players?"