No don’t do internet betting should have gone to the tab .. have had a couple
of good predictions so far this season I would have money in the bank for sure
.

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Sep 2018, at 9:44 am, Rog & Rita
<rognr...@exemail.com.au<mailto:rognr...@exemail.com.au>> wrote:

Did you have a bet on 1-1 Jim?

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com<mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com>
[mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of james graves
Sent: Monday, 24 September 2018 8:53 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com<mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Boo! Nuno out!] What a team!

Top six till the end of the season
Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Sep 2018, at 11:40 am, Steven Millward
<millward....@gmail.com<mailto:millward....@gmail.com>> wrote:
I think we will be top 6 by the end of october

On Sun, 23 Sep. 2018, 11:09 am ,
<paul.cr...@intralox.com<mailto:paul.cr...@intralox.com>> wrote:
If only Traore had squared it left or right in the last minute!!

A win against Southampton next week would cement an excellent start to the
season. Think we will score more than one next week!

Paul Crowe
Account Manager – Food
ANZ / SEA
Intralox Australia Pty Ltd