Whenever you tell us it is.

This is the weakest team we've faced based on last seasons positions. Five
of our games were against top nine opposition, with West ham at 13.

Arguably, to quote Tony Mowbray, "We are in a false position"

The next 30 days will see us stuff some teams and move into the top six.
Mark Hughes is one of the last surviving dinosaurs of management.