Neves pushing forward .

Sent from my iPhone

On 27 Nov 2018, at 7:21 pm, james graves
<codsall...@hotmail.com<mailto:codsall...@hotmail.com>> wrote:

Were not shit we play really well against the good footballing teams . It’s the
teams that are going to sit deep and heavy in midfield giving nerves and Joao
no time with the ball .
When we play these teams we have to start doing things differently .
Maybe dendonker could be good idea in midfield defending and never pushing
forward.
It’s just a thought .in nuno I trust
Sent from my iPhone

On 27 Nov 2018, at 6:53 pm, Steven Millward