James Graves,
No sorry I won’t be there. I think I mentioned a couple of weeks back that
we’re in Sydney for an Elvis and Tommy Jones tribute at the state. We won’t be
getting into the CBD till late arvo and I will have to throw em down me then to
catch up with our other English  friends who we’re going with. Have a great
time all 🍺🍺🍺

Sent from my iPhone

Find more at www.nswolves.com