Here is the correspondence with wolves and Karl. I never heard anything
back after this.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Steven Millward <millward....@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb. 2019, 8:00 pm
Subject: Re: New South Wales (Australia) supporters club
To: Karl Wheeler <karl_a_whee...@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: Alan Perrins <alanperr...@wolves.co.uk>

Karl,

We don't use Facebook as we have had a Googlegroups email chain for
discussion for 10 years which is private and we use for all discussion. We
have 28 members in that chain when I just checked. We  have had two new
members join this week via the website.

I mentioned this to some members today and the responses were generally
"Why doesn't he just join our group?"

30 seconds on Google would have found our group before you started this. I
can't help but think this is more about you wanting to own this. The right
thing for you to do would be to acknowledge that this already exists and
let it go, but I see that you are unwilling to do so.

I suggest we leave it there and you go about your own business.

Find more at www.nswolves.com