From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Steven Millward
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2019 4:14 PM
To: nswolves <nswolves@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Boo! Nuno out!] Come on Citeh

I am stunned that Wolves could be in Europe in a couple of months. I never
expected it.

New stadium looks like a cauldron.

I wish my dad had made it another couple of years but he had the 50s and 60s.

Once europe is confirmed I expect us to sign some players to compete in key
positions. 100m quid this summer.

--
Find more at www.nswolves.com<http://www.nswolves.com>
nswolves+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:nswolves+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.