From: Wolves <wolverhamptonwander...@communicatoremail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2019 5:12 PM
To: Paul Crowe <paul.cr...@intralox.com>
Subject: Europa League tickets go on sale at 10am today

[https://ccasset.azureedge.net/1422/ticket%20email%20header.gif]

[https://ccasset.azureedge.net/1422/europa-opposition-email.jpg]<http://communicatoremail.com/In/223231810/0/AWVHz1z9Rv%7eVlUSvPDPUOEkSNuJmiqL2QLl5lSTM1om/>

Tickets for Wolves’ Europa League qualifier against Crusaders or B36 Torshavn
at Molineux go on sale to season ticket holders on Wednesday 3rd July.

For what is expected to be a full house for Wolves’ first European tie in
almost 40 years, tickets are priced at just £15 for adults, £10 for concessions
and £5 for under-17s.

Wolves will face the winners of Crusaders and B36 Torshavn on Thursday 25th
July, 7.45pm at Molineux, before the second leg away from home.

Prices for the tie are as follows:

Adult: £15, 65+ & under-21 (members and STHs only): £10, Under-17: £5

Ticket dates and prices are as follows:

Season ticket holders: Wednesday 3rd July, 10am (season ticket holders have
until midnight on Sunday 14th July to reserve their seat)

My Wolves, #WolfPack and Young Wolves members with 150+ LP: Monday 15th July,
10am

My Wolves, #WolfPack and Young Wolves members with 130+ LP: Tuesday 16th July,
10am

My Wolves, #WolfPack and Young Wolves members: Wednesday 17th July, 10am

General sale: Thursday 18th July, 10am

Loyalty points totals will comprise of match ticket purchases from the 2018/19
season along with season ticket and membership points for the 2019/20 season.

All sales dates are subject to availability. Sales are limited to one ticket
per supporter number.

Tickets will be available at the Molineux Ticket Office, calling 0371 222 1877
and
online<http://communicatoremail.com/In/223231811/0/AWVHz1z9Rv%7eVlUSvPDPUOEkSNuJmiqL2QLl5lSTM1om/>

[https://ccasset.azureedge.net/1422/Twitter%20Logo.jpg]<http://communicatoremail.com/In/223231812/0/AWVHz1z9Rv%7eVlUSvPDPUOEkSNuJmiqL2QLl5lSTM1om/>
[https://ccasset.azureedge.net/1422/Facebook%20Logo.jpg]<http://communicatoremail.com/In/223231813/0/AWVHz1z9Rv%7eVlUSvPDPUOEkSNuJmiqL2QLl5lSTM1om/>
[https://ccasset.azureedge.net/1422/Instagram%20Logo.jpg]<http://communicatoremail.com/In/223231814/0/AWVHz1z9Rv%7eVlUSvPDPUOEkSNuJmiqL2QLl5lSTM1om/>

Wolverhampton Wanderers FC
Molineux Stadium, Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4QR

www.wolves.co.uk<http://communicatoremail.com/In/223231815/0/AWVHz1z9Rv%7eVlUSvPDPUOEkSNuJmiqL2QLl5lSTM1om/>

[https://ccasset.azureedge.net/1422/SponsorsLogo.png]<http://communicatoremail.com/In/223231816/0/AWVHz1z9Rv%7eVlUSvPDPUOEkSNuJmiqL2QLl5lSTM1om/>
[https://ccasset.azureedge.net/1422/SponsorsLogo4.png]<http://communicatoremail.com/In/223231817/0/AWVHz1z9Rv%7eVlUSvPDPUOEkSNuJmiqL2QLl5lSTM1om/>
[https://ccasset.azureedge.net/1422/SponsorsLogo5.png]<http://communicatoremail.com/In/223231818/0/AWVHz1z9Rv%7eVlUSvPDPUOEkSNuJmiqL2QLl5lSTM1om/>