knocking at the door has helped him step up? Podence, while miniscule in
stature, seems to create opportunities - many more than the Italian
did...
On 02/03/2020 8:26 am, Paul Crowe wrote:

Brighton up next. If we hadn't got the 2 x EL games I would have fancied us for 9 points in March! From: Paul Crowe Sent: Monday, March 2, 2020 7:56 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: A bit of luck for a change! Great win and a fantastic 3rd goal!! Pretty poor 1st half and rode our luck but we deserved it after they robbed us at the Mol earlier in the season. Can we sneak 4th spot? Paul Crowe Account Manager - ANZ Intralox Australia Pty Ltd Email: paul.cr...@intralox.com Mobile: +61 409 025 500 Australia Customer Service Toll Free Tel: 1800-128 742 NZ Customer Service Toll Free Tel: 0800-449 173 http://www.intralox.com/ [1]
--
Find more at www.nswolves.com
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NSWolves" group.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nswolves/MN2PR19MB26211533B30330237ABD4818E4E60%40MN2PR19MB2621.namprd19.prod.outlook.com
 [2].

Links:
------
[1] http://www.intralox.com/
[2]
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nswolves/MN2PR19MB26211533B30330237ABD4818E4E60%40MN2PR19MB2621.namprd19.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

Find more at www.nswolves.com
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NSWolves" group.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nswolves/54878ae60e6ce55d397579afc552e7de%40sheedy.com.