Sorry Paul, won’t be able to make this one.

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Paul Crowe
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 3:49 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com; Roger Cooper
Subject: [Boo! Club towels are rubbish!] NSWolves - season kick off, albeit a
belated one!!

Hello All,

Texted Wayne last night and a get together is long overdue, so we are proposing
to meet on Saturday 26th September at 1pm, who’s in?

Happy to meet at The Strawberry Hills Hotel again or an alternative venue,
wherever you would like?

Hopefully we’re celebrating a hattrick of wins!!

Cheers

Paul.

Paul Crowe

Account Manager – ANZ

Intralox Australia Pty Ltd

Email: paul.cr...@intralox.com

Mobile: +61 409 025 500

Australia Customer Service Toll Free Tel:  1800-128 742

NZ Customer Service Toll Free Tel:  0800-449 173

A732CA4E

Find more at www.nswolves.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nswolves/SA0PR19MB45248D98451C8EE122E59BDBE4210%40SA0PR19MB4524.namprd19.prod.outlook.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nswolves/SA0PR19MB45248D98451C8EE122E59BDBE4210%40SA0PR19MB4524.namprd19.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>