Looks like we might have a replacement for Doherty too!
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/sep/20/wolves-close-to-signing-barcelonas-nelson-semedo-after-348m-bid

Tim

On 21/09/2020 7:40 am, Paul Crowe wrote:

Ok everyone, so far we have Matt, Wayne, Steve (hopefully) and myself. Is there anyone else thinking of joining us? Heaps to talk about!! Cheers Paul.
From: nswolves@googlegroups.com <nswolves@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Steven
Millward
Sent: Wednesday, 16 September 2020 7:50 PM
To: nswolves <nswolves@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Boo! Club towels are rubbish!] NSWolves - season kick off, albeit a belated one!! Why do these events always happen when I am off the pop? Will try to come along anyway On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 at 19:34, Matt Leese <m35...@gmail.com> wrote: 26th works for me - don't have the boys.
See you at the Strawberry Hills.

On Wed, 16 Sep 2020, 15:48 Paul Crowe, <paul.cr...@intralox.com> wrote: Hello All, Texted Wayne last night and a get together is long overdue, so we are proposing to meet on Saturday 26th September at 1pm, who's in? Happy to meet at The Strawberry Hills Hotel again or an alternative venue, wherever you would like? Hopefully we're celebrating a hattrick of wins!! Cheers Paul. Paul Crowe Account Manager - ANZ Intralox Australia Pty Ltd Email: paul.cr...@intralox.com Mobile: +61 409 025 500 Australia Customer Service Toll Free Tel: 1800-128 742 NZ Customer Service Toll Free Tel: 0800-449 173
--
Find more at www.nswolves.com [1]
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nswolves/CAGH3KVPFqOGwSjEKyxSWEtW1Mcig6gcO7t5JBZ1PHA1M7fG4jQ%40mail.gmail.com

--
Find more at www.nswolves.com [1]
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nswolves/CAL9L6FSnAMy6vvgtP7EkYzrs3kK6Y6xYNSvE4-u0fB4NihKSUw%40mail.gmail.com
Find more at www.nswolves.com
Groups "NSWolves" group.
an email to nswolves+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nswolves/SA0PR19MB452452E2C6987386CA3EFFBBE43D0%40SA0PR19MB4524.namprd19.prod.outlook.com
[5].
Links:
------
[1] http://www.nswolves.com
[2]
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nswolves/SA0PR19MB45248D98451C8EE122E59BDBE4210%40SA0PR19MB4524.namprd19.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=footer
[3]
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nswolves/CAGH3KVPFqOGwSjEKyxSWEtW1Mcig6gcO7t5JBZ1PHA1M7fG4jQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=footer
[4]
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nswolves/CAL9L6FSnAMy6vvgtP7EkYzrs3kK6Y6xYNSvE4-u0fB4NihKSUw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=footer
[5]
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nswolves/SA0PR19MB452452E2C6987386CA3EFFBBE43D0%40SA0PR19MB4524.namprd19.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=footer

Find more at www.nswolves.com
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NSWolves" group.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nswolves/efe4b8a00ec6c33e5828ce639b46cfdf%40sheedy.com.