Dear URL experts again,
> Do you have \setupinteraction[state=start] in your document?
Yes the other entries have active links. Ah for some reason that works now!
I must have made a mistake.

Please take a look at the following file where I have made it a little more
obvious where the frames are. The from[] text has not broken itself as well
as the \url[] and the \goto text. Perhaps that is intentional?

For my document it seems that the \goto method is neater. So now I would
like to unclutter my file with a

\def\gt#1{\goto{\url[#1][url(#1)]}}

But this results in many errors when I use it \gt{doc:Molik} so there must
be a better way.

Thanks again
--
Nigel

\setupcolors
    [state=start]

\setupinteraction
    [state=start,focus=standard]% width

\useURL
   [doc:Molik]
   [http://zskl.zsk.p.lodz.pl/~morawski/local]
   [Praca dyplomowa p.Molika.pdf]
   [http://zskl.zsk.p.lodz.pl/~morawski/local/Praca dyplomowa p.Molika.pdf]

\setuplayout[middle] \setuplayout[header=0pt,footer=0pt]

\starttext

\startbuffer%
\from [doc:Molik]\\
\url[doc:Molik]\\
\goto{\url[doc:Molik]}[url(doc:Molik)]
\stopbuffer

\dostepwiserecurse{10}{1}{-1}
{\framed[width=\recurselevel cm,align=justified]%,height=fit
{\getbuffer}}