At 14:05 28/07/2003 +0100, you wrote:

The result can be seen below. But I would like to achieve this in ConTeXt (not necessarily with Palatino). Can anyone give me advice on the setup commands needed. I have tried various ways but nothing has worked so far. My ConTeXt input file looks like this without any of the setups that I had been trying. I am using Gerben's installation on a Mac G4 OS 10.2.6. Also what command do I need in order to use mac inputencoding in ConTeXt? I think I saw it mentioned in one of the manuals but I cannot find it again. Of course for the \dh and \k in LaTeX I could not use Mac inputencoding.

can you try:

\enableregime[mac]

for mac input encoding? also, with regard to fonts, since tex distributions use urw metrics and expect adobe fonts you'll need patricks font mapping file

                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | [EMAIL PROTECTED]