On Wednesday, Jul 30, 2003, at 18:58 Europe/Amsterdam, Hans Hagen wrote:

At 07:31 30/07/2003 -0500, you wrote:
Thanks Patrick,

your version looks indeed as I intended. My second page is very different.
This most likely means that Hans' question about the version I am using was to the point.

I go and see that I get my TeX installation updated (does somebody know how to do that
most efficiently in Mac OS X? ).

dunno, maybe we have to make a simple apple script: fetch cont-tmf and regenerate format

I have been thinking about (and have had requests for) a ConTeXt-update i-Package, given that I am going to use ConTeXt and that ConTeXt changes rather frequently compared to teTeX's texmf tree.

Hans, can you mail me off list what actions are needed to install the current ConTeXt in th eteTeX texmf tree?

"To be or not to be, that is the question" -- Parmenides