This example is from the beginner's manual, page 86.

\useexternaldocument[hia][hasbook][Hasselt in August]

Most tourist attractions are described in \from[hia]. A description
of the Eui||feest is found in \from[hia::euifeest]. A description of
the \goto{Eui||feest}[hia::euifeest] is found in \from[hia]. The
eui||feest is described on \at{page}[hia::euifeest] in \from[hia].
See for more information \in{chapter}[hia::euifeest] in \from[hia].