David Arnold wrote:

Hi David,
With MikTeXt you have to install the font. The easiest way is to use texfont.
Have a look at the My Way "Texfont Examined" by Adam Lindsay at the ConTeXt Portal
http://www.pragma-ade.com:8080/context/MyWays
It's for texlive on linux but you should be able understand how to use texfont for MikTeX. (do not forget to read the part where it is said that the source and destination files should be in the same tree)
texfont type-tmf.dat --en=texnansi
will not be enought since lucida is not defined in type-tmf.dat
The sample file generated should help you write a proper typescript file.
It is just some hints since I installed some urw polices roughtly that way a few month ago.
I'm really sorry but I can't help you further right now (no time).
Anyway, I hope it will be helpful.
Good luck ;-) ,

Seb.

Hello,

I am using the latest version of Miktex. This compiles just fine using
pdflatex.

\documentclass{article}

\usepackage{lucidabr}

\begin{document}

Now is the time.
\begin{equation}
 \label{eq:1}
 f(x)=x^2-2x-3.
\end{equation}

\end{document}

But I don't understand how to use my Lucida YandY fonts in Context. I read and reread mfonts.pdf and it makes no sense to me. I tried:

\setupoutput[pdf]

\usetypescript[lbr]
\setupbodyfont[lbr]

\starttext

Hello.

\stoptext

But I got this when I tried to compile.

) (F:\miktex\tex\context\base\type-spe.tex)
(F:\miktex\tex\context\base\type-exa.tex))makemf --verbose ec-lbr
cannot find ec-lbr source file.
hbf2gf -q -g ec-lbr 300
MAKETFM: don't know how to make ec-lbr

! Font \*12ptrmtf*=ec-lbr at 12.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not found.
<to be read again>
                  \relax
\xxdododefinefont ...tspec {#4}\newfontidentifier
                                                 \let
\localrelativefontsiz...

\fontstrategy ...ame #1\csname #2#3#4#5\endcsname
                                                 \tryingfontfalse \fi
<inserted text> ...yle \fontalternative \fontsize
                                                 \fi \iftryingfont
\fontstr...

\synchronizefont ...strategy \the \fontstrategies
                                                 \relax \fi
\ifskipfontchar...
<argument> \getvalue [EMAIL PROTECTED]@ \fontstyle }
                                          \edef \fontstyle {\fontstyle