On Fri, 19 Sep 2003, Patrick Gundlach wrote:
> Holger Schöner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > For some reason the example you provided does not work at all for me
> > (there is no page break before chapters; perhaps my ConTeXt is too
> > old), so I'm sorry, I could not test this suggestion.
>
> how old is your ConTeXt Version? It must be more than one year old
> (that is if my memory serves me right).

Not quite that much:
ConTeXt  ver: 2003.2.11  fmt: 2003.4.4  int: english  mes: english

and what I was wondering about is, that the command \definepagebreak exists,
and I cannot find an error message; so I do not know, where it breaks. But I
did not have time to investigate, and am planning to update anyway, when the
new TexLive is out ...

--
Holger F. Schoener      TU Berlin; Dept. IV: EE and Computer Science
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.cs.tu-berlin.de/~hfsch/