Hi,

I again uploaded a new version. The reason for this is:

(a) a couple of fixes

but more important

(b) updated texexec's / texutil's / texfont's, esp for windows users; fabrice is putting lot of effort to get the perl things working under windows with spacy paths so please let us know if thinsg run wrong (we may be able to fix things before the win32 texlive binaries are frozen

and

(c) support for the fourier fonts.

in http://www.pragma-ade.com/context/texmf-extra.tar you can find the fonts; these will go on the coming texlive/ctan dvd (but not in the tex live main tree) therefore the extra prefix. Of course you can copy the extra tree over your local tree (don't forget mltexlsr).

                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | [EMAIL PROTECTED]