At 10:26 02/10/2003, you wrote:
Tobias Burnus ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

Thank you for your reply.

> > Is it better to switch to TeX Live instead of teTeX?
> Well, it depends: teTeX is nicely installed while TeXLive is contains
> some goodies and is more up to date (but never as up to date as the
> cont-tmf.zip file ...)  -- I prefer teTeX, but this is a matter of
> taste.

What about the fonts included in TeXLive?

tex live has a bit more if i'm right; also tex live is multi platform

beware: utopia has been removed due to the fact that it's free but a protected design

on the coming tex live cd/dvd it will be in a separate texmf tree (along with fourier)