On Sat, 4 Oct 2003, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:

> OK, use only with X11.
>
> So I started X11 and entered texshow in xterm:
> Can't locate Tk.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
> /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/context/perltk/ /System/Library/Perl/darwin
> /System/Library/Perl /Library/Perl/darwin /Library/Perl /Network/Library/Perl/darwin
> /Network/Library/Perl .) at
> /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/context/perltk//cont_set.pm line 59.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
> /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/context/perltk//cont_set.pm line 59.
> Compilation failed in require at
> /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/context/perltk/texshow.pl line 57.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
> /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/context/perltk/texshow.pl line 57.
>
> Does anybody has an advice on how to use actually texshow?

Tk.pm is a perl module.  It was missing on SGI Irix too.  Perl has a
tools to automate the installation of modules, but you may need some
libraries as well (Tk/Tcl, compression, etc.) which can either be
installed under Perl or for use with other applications.  You will
need the developer tools if you build the module from sources.

--
George N. White III  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>