Hi,

Anybody has an experience with TeXLive (8 or 7) - what is the smallest
installation type for working with ConTeXt and (absolutely necessary)
MetaFun - I tried 'generic basic' and 'generic recommended' but I
can't make MP graphics - I have a problem with it again ;(

Of course 'full' installation works fine, but I have no idea what I
need in smaller installation to working fine...

Probably I forgot change something (again) in config files - in log I
have:
This is pdfeTeXk, Version 3.141592-1.11a-2.1 (Web2c 7.5.2) (format=cont-en 2003.10.6)
6 OCT 2003 04:15
entering extended mode
 %&-line parsing enabled.
\openout0 = `_back-mpgraph.mp'.
\openout0 = `_back-mprun.mp'.
\openout0 = `mpgraph.mp'.
\openout0 = `mprun.mp'.
[MP to PDF] (./_back-mpgraph.1) [2.2]
\openout5 = `_back-mpgraph.mp'.
mpost  -progname=mpost -mem=metafun _back-mpgraph
system()...disabled.

and no graphic in pdf. But when I run mpost _back-mpgrapg.mp I have
_back-mpgraph.1 file and another run of context includes graphic (this
one) to pdf. What may be wrong ?

--
Best regards,
 Martin