Hi,

I am trying to typeset a text which should look roughly like that:

|-----|  |-----| |------|
|text |  |text | |text  |
|     |  |-----| |      |
|-----|          |      |
         |-----| |      |
|-----|  |text | |      |
|text |  |-----| |------|
|     |
|     |  |-----| |------|
|     |  |text | |text  |
|-----|  |-----| |------|

So I have a frames with some text (actually, addresses - Hans, maybe
you remember the address booklet I showed you here in Darmstadt) in
three columns. So I tried something like:

\startcolumns[n=3]
\framed{first address...}
\vskip 0.5cm plus 1fill
\framed{second address...}
\vskip 0.5cm plus 1fill
\framed{third address...}
.
.
.
\stopcolumns

Which (obviously because I use TeX code inside ConTeXt - shame on me)
fails, the frames are not aligned at the bottom.
So I'm looking for a way to typeset them with a distance of at least
0.5cm and align at the bottom - the remaining space should be spread
equally...
I hope the question is understandable and I hope someone has already
done something like this...

Greetings,
                ALeX

P.S.: Hans, thanks again for the tutorial in Darmstadt - now I know
about the layer and overlay stuff, I use it extensively :-)

--
... Alexander Klink  ...   undergraduate in Mathematics with Computer Science
...  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ...                at Darmstadt University of Technology