Patrick Gundlach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 10:50:27PM CET]:
> Hello Johannes,

Moin Patrick,

[...]
> I ran the latest ConTeXt on your test document and looked at it with
> acrobat reader 5 on MacOS X and everything was fine.
>
> How do you open your document in Acrobat Reader?

I type "acroread example.pdf" on the shell.

[...]
> What version of the reader are you using?

4.0 x86 linux stout0124

Best

Johannes
--
Johannes Hüsing   There is something fascinating about science. One gets
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  such wholesale returns of conjecture from such a